DJI Osmo Zenmuse X3 kit
- Fully stabilized camera with 1/2.3" sensor
- 4K (4096×2160) videos at 24p / 25p
- 12 megapixel JPEG or RAW photos
- Handle with camera controls
- 1 hour video recording per charge
Product has been archived
- Fully stabilized 4K, 12MP camera optimized for ground use
- Slow motion and audio recording
- Tripod-free long exposures
- Remote camera control
- Secure grip
- 6-hour standby time
- 1 hour of video shooting
Motion without blur. Action shots without shake. Perfect video even when you move. Thanks to advanced technologies specifically designed to keep the camera flat no matter how you move it, the DJI Osmo helps you record videos and take photos like never before. It is much more than just a camera. It helps you create with more freedom than ever.
The world in 360°
The Automatic Panorama mode makes shooting 360° panoramas easier than ever. Just hold the Osmo up above your head and tap the shutter button. The camera will rotate, capturing images as it goes while staying completely level. Don’t just get a snapshot of a piece of your travels. Make a memory of the whole scene.
Osmo helps you record the passage of time more easily than ever. Whether standing still for a stationary timelapse, or moving through your world for a hyperlapse, you can create smooth videos automatically and easily without a tripod.
Take long exposure shots with absolute crispness and sharpness, even without a tripod. The stabilization system in the Osmo keeps the camera totally still so you can freehand capture stills of up to 2 seconds. With practice, you can get even longer shots. Now you can capture night time cityscapes, or blur out your subject’s background the moment inspiration strikes.
The Osmo brings DJI’s recognized leadership in camera stabilization down to the ground and into your hands. A 3-axis stabilization system completely integrated with the camera cancels out your movements in three directions so it stays still even if your hands shake or wobble. This is the first time this technology is available in a camera you can hold.
Power in your palm
The grip on the Osmo is precisely engineered with materials selected for comfort and durability, and designed to ergonomically fit the palm of your hand. Conveniently placed buttons and controls keep important functions by your thumb for instant access.
Put your smartphone in the included Phone Holder to see what your camera sees and control it with a tap of your finger. Your phone is also the home of all the Osmo’s powerful intelligent shooting modes.
All of DJI's Smart Shooting modes can be controlled and triggered by remote control from within the DJI GO app on your smartphone. Mount the Osmo on a tripod, or any of the other available mounts, and take a few steps back to a position from where you can easily overlook the scene and control the camera.
The Osmo’s Zenmuse X3 camera works as one with the stabilization system. It brings you 4K video at 24, 25 or 30 frames per second so you could even shoot for the big screen, and captures photos at 12 megapixels in Adobe DNG RAW, opening up shots that you never thought possible before.
The Osmo is also compatible with the all-new Zenmuse X5 series of cameras, bringing you highly stabilized imaging with all the benefits of a large M4/3 sensor.
The Osmo supports a number of mounts and extensions so that you can use it in almost any situation. A Tripod lets you set the Osmo down for added stability or long-distance control. The Bike Mount lets you take the Osmo for a ride and an Extension Rod opens up a range of brand new angles.
Intelligent sleep mode
Put down the Osmo, and it automatically enters into sleep mode after a set amount of time. This not only extends the Osmo’s battery life, but also increases the lifespan of its advanced electronics. When you wake up the Osmo, it’s ready to go.
An integrated microphone allows onboard audio recording. With advanced controls like audio gain settings, you can be sure you’re not only getting the shot but also capturing the sound. A standard 3.5mm port is also available, so you can plug in your own microphone.
- Dimensions: 61.8 × 48.2 × 161.5 mm
- Weight (including battery): 201 g
- Model: ZENMUSE X3
- Weight: 221 g
- Output power (with camera): static 9 W; dynamic 11 W
- Angular vibration range: ±0.03°
- Mount: detachable
- Controllable range: tilt -35° - +135°; pan: ±320°; roll: ±30°
- Mechanical range: tilt: -90° - +150°; pan: ±330°; roll: -50° - +90°
- Max controllable speed: pitch 120°/s
- Model: X3/FC350H
- Sensor: Sony Exmor R CMOS; 1/2.3”
- Effective pixels: 12.4 megapixels
- Lens: 94° FOV; focal length 20mm (35mm format equivalent); aperturee f/2.8
- Focus: 3.5 m (suitable range 1.5m to ∞)
- ISO range: 100-3200 (video); 100-1600 (photo)
- Electronic shutter speed: 8s － 1/8000s (up to 30s when camera is on M mode)
- Maximum image size: 4000 × 3000 pixels
- Still photography modes: Single Shot; Photo Burst Mode: 3/5/7 shots; Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames @ 0.7EV bias; Interval; Timelapse; Auto Panorama; Selfie Panorama
- Video resolution: [4K UHD] 3840 × 2160 30p/25p/24p; [Cinema 4K] 4096 × 2160 30p/25p/24p; [FullHD] 1920 × 1080 120p/60p/50p/48p/30p/25p/24p
- Video recording modes: Auto; Slow Motion(FOV 47°)
- Maximum video bitrate: 60 Mbps
- Supported file formats: FAT32(≤32 GB);exFAT (>32 GB)
- Photo formats: JPEG, DNG
- Video formats: MP4/MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Supported SD Cards: Micro SD; maximum capacity 64 GB; Class 10 or UHS-1
- Operating temperature: 0° - 40° C
- Audio output: two channel, 48 KHz; AAC
WiFi video link
- Operating Frequency 2.412-2.462 GHz; 5.180-5.805 GHz
- Maximum transmission distance: 25 m
- Transmitter power (EIRP): 2.4 G: 8 dBm; 5 G: 12 dBm
- Model: HB01-522365
- Type: LiPo
- Capacity: 980 mAh
- Energy: 10.8 Wh
- Voltage: 11.1V
- Charging temperature: 15° - 40° C
- Operating temperature: -10° - 50° C
- Model: SOY015A-1260120
- Input: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 12.6 V, 1.2 A
[4K cin] 4096 × 2160 30p/25p
[4K cin] 4096 × 2160 24p
[2.7K] 2704 × 1520 30p/25p
[2.7K] 2704 × 1520 24p
[FullHD] 1920 × 1080 120p
[FullHD] 1920 × 1080 60p/50p
[FullHD] 1920 × 1080 48p
[FullHD] 1920 × 1080 30p/25p
[FullHD] 1920 × 1080 24p
[HD] 1280 × 720 60p/50p
[HD] 1280 × 720 48p
[HD] 1280 × 720 30p/25p
[HD] 1280 × 720 24p
MOV (Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC; Audio: AAC stereo)
Photopoint offers free shipping for orders over 59€ delivered to Estonia. Take a look in the tab "Delivery" for a more precise delivery estimate.
For this product you can select the desired delivery method at the shopping cart:
Photopoint store Pick-up
Place your order from Photopoint web store and pick your goods up from one of Photopoint`s brick and mortar stores. The delivery to Photopoint store is free even for orders less than 59€. You will be noticed by e-mail when your order is ready for pick-up.
The Photopoint stores are located in Tallinn and Tartu. See the exact locations from here.
Omniva parcel terminal
You can order the goods to one of the Omniva Parcel terminals. Choose the desired terminal at the shopping cart. As the shipment arrives to the selected terminal, you will be sent an SMS-notification with an unique code. Go to the terminal within a week, enter the code and take your package. It is as simple as that.
See Omniva Parcel terminal locations here.
SmartPOST parcel terminal
Did not find an Omniva terminal at suitable location? Try SmartPost. Choose the desired terminal at the shopping cart. As the shipment arrives to the selected terminal, you will be sent an SMS-notification with an unique code. Go to the terminal within a week, enter the code and take your package. This method actually works for all parcel terminals.
See SmartPOST parcel terminal locations here.
Make sure you check out also the locations of DPD ParcelShops. These are located also in smaller Estonian towns. The delivery is the same. As the shipment arrives to the selected ParcelShop, you will be sent an SMS-notification. Go to the terminal, show your ID and take your package.
See DPD ParcelShop locations here.
Smartpost Finland parcel terminal
SmartPOST Finland is the best way to order goods to Finland. These terminals work the same way as in Estonia. As the shipment arrives to the selected terminal in Finland, you will be sent an SMS-notification with an unique code. Go to the terminal, enter the code and take your package.
See SmartPOST Finland parcel terminal locations here.
Matkahuolto parcel service
Matkahuolto is easy way to order goods to Finland. These are located also in smaller Finnish towns. As the shipment arrives to the selected Matkahuolto outlet, you will be sent an SMS-notification or an e-mail. Go to the outlet, show your ID and take your package.
See Matkahuolto outlet locations here.
Omniva courier delivery
The courier will transport your goods from Photopoint straight to the provided address. The delivery will take place at workdays from 08:00 to 17:00. Hold your phone near you as the courier will call you prior to its arrival. Please make sure there is someone at the destination, eligible to receive the shipment.