Cart is empty
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
Monthly payment starting from 5 €
If you wish, apply for hire purchase in checkout
Add 59 € and get a free shipping to parcel automat or by courier
Computers & IT
Daily dealOmega car charger 1xUSB 3000mA Quick Charge, black6,99 €View daily dealSave 42%Old price 11,99 €
Daily dealVivanco cable Promostick CAT 5e ethernet cable 15m (20244)9,99 €View daily dealSave 45%Old price 17,99 €
Home & garden
Beauty & health
- Perfumes for women
- Eau de Toilette for women
- Eau de Cologne for women
- Sets for women
- Perfumes for men
- Eau de Toilette for men
- Eau de Cologne for men
- Sets for men
- Unisex perfumes
- Unisex Eau de Cologne
- After sun creams
- All from category beauty & health
Daily dealTamron 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD lens for Nikon699 €View daily dealSave 20%Old price 869 €
Sport & hobbies
- Self-balancing scooters
- Electric bikes
- Alloy wheels
- Car headlight bulbs
- Windshield wipers
- Spare parts
- All from category "Automotive"
- Gardening tools
- Garden power tools
- Cordless drills
- Tool kit
- Circular saws
- Angle grinders
- All from category "Tools"
Do It Yourself
- Car stereos
- Car speakers
- Car video systems
- FM transmitters
- Telephone car mounts
- GPS accessories
- Power socket splitters
- Reversing cameras
- Parking assist systems
- Car electronics
- Self-balancing scooters
- Electric bikes
- ATV's and bikes
- All from category auto
- Tool kit
- Ratchet wrenches
- Ring spanners
- Car repair tools
- High pressure washers
- Work lightning
- All from category "Tools"
- Cleaning and polishing
- Paint and lacquer
- Engine oil
- Transmission fluids
- Other chemicals
- Fuel additives
- Engine coolants
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Smart Combo
Main infoDJI Mavic 2 Zoom with 3-Axis Gimbal and 4K-Camera The Mavic 2 camera uses DJI's outstanding 3-axis gimbal technology, which provides fluid and stable film material in almost any situation. innovative perspectives and new creative possibilities, from
Product has been archived
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom with 3-Axis Gimbal and 4K-Camera
- The Mavic 2 camera uses DJI's outstanding 3-axis gimbal technology, which provides fluid and stable film material in almost any situation.
- innovative perspectives and new creative possibilities, from wide angle to medium focal lengths to the lower telephoto range.
- Equipped with a 1/2.3 inch 12 megapixel sensor and a 4x zoom, 2× optical via the 24 - 48 mm zoom lens.
- Expressive mid-range shots with normal focal length: Compared to a 24mm wide-angle lens, the 48mm telephoto lens compresses your perspective and enhances the parallax effect for a classic cinema look.
- When recording Full HD video, the 4x lossless zoom (including 2x optical zoom) allows for closer viewing of distant subjects, making unique scenes more accessible. This option also enables a safer distance to buildings, vehicles, animals and people to be maintained.
- Fast and precise focusing: The hybrid autofocus of the Mavic 2 Zoom combines phase and contrast detection for higher focusing accuracy with up to 40% faster focusing speed than before. The autofocus tracking system ensures that the subjects appear clear and sharp when zooming in and out.
- Zoom in flight: Dolly Zoom is a new QuickShot feature of the Mavic 2 Zoom that offers a supernatural perspective for a fully integrated drone.
- Dolly Zoom automatically adjusts focus during flight and adds an intense, distorting visual effect to your video. When you fly manually, you can also set the correct focus speed for even more creative shooting options.
- 48-megapixel high-resolution photos: Super-resolution function - When you take an image with an equivalent field of view of 24 mm, the camera takes nine photos with its telephoto lens and patches them, resulting in a 48-megapixel high-resolution photo. Compared to conventional panoramas, the high-resolution photos retain the original appearance of the captured objects and are more precisely composed.
- Photos with enhanced HDR (eHDR): eHDR technology processes a series of images into a single photo without ghosting, with enhanced sharpness, high dynamic range. Unwanted artifacts are removed.
- H.265 codec video compression: 4K video with higher bit rates and advanced H.265 compression. Videos in H.265/HEVC codec contain 50% more information than videos in H.264/AVC format, allowing high-quality videos to be created with better preserved details.
- OcuSync 2.0 video transmission system allows the Mavic 2 Zoom a range of up to 8 km with high quality video transmission in 1080p resolution.
- Intuitive shooting modes for even more creative aerial photography
- four panorama modes, including Sphere, 180°, Horizontal and Vertical
- Point of Interest (POI) 2.0: Thanks to optical sensors and GPS distance measurement technology, the Mavic 2 Zoom no longer needs to be directed to the center before orbit.
- Waypoint 2.0: The drone no longer needs to fly to an exact waypoint to mark it. By tapping on the desired waypoints and points of interest in the app, you can quickly plan a flight route and save it for your next flight.
- Dolly Zoom
- Hyperlapse (fast motion/ space lapse)
- Hyperlapse function takes stabilized aerial photographs. These are processed directly and can be stored immediately as JPEG or RAW files on a micro SD card or in the internal memory. All options are thus available for post-processing. With the new feature, you can create professional time-lapse images with just a tap in the app. The result can be shared immediately via social media.
- Automatic frequency change in case of interference: If there are too many other devices in the vicinity that use the 2.4 GHz frequency band used by Mavic 2 Zoom and may interfere with the remote control, it automatically switches to the 5.8 GHz frequency band to always use the strongest available channel.
- Flight safety:
- Optimised drive system: revised to increase the drive, reduce power consumption and reduce noise. These subtle but powerful improvements, together with an improved FlightAutonomy system, offer a quieter, smoother flight for more discretion and safety.
- 72 km/h maximum speed
- The revised housing offers better aerodynamics. The air resistance of the Mavic 2 Zoom is 19% lower than that of its predecessor - at maximum speed.
- Omni-directional obstacle detection: For the first time, sensors on all sides of the copter are used in a DJI drone to detect obstacles for greater safety in flight.
- Omni-directional obstacle detection includes sensors for securing in the directions left, right, up and down as well as forward and backward and the APAS flight assistance system for precise calculation of trajectories.
- Note: FlightAutonomy only provides some protection in certain environments and does not compensate for the user's in-flight judgment. When operating the Mavic 2 Zoom, please always familiarize yourself with your flight environment to ensure safety.
- ActiveTrack 2.0:
- Precise environmental capture: Until now, ActiveTrack relied primarily on 2D images from the main camera to track a subject. ActiveTrack 2.0 creates a 3D terrain model from images of the main camera and the two forward facing sensors for even more accurate object tracking.
- Flight path prediction with calculation algorithms: The Mavic 2 Zoom remains stable on its track, even if the view of the filmed subject is temporarily obscured.
- High-speed pursuit: In open and unobstructed terrain, the Mavic 2 Zoom can track fast moving objects at a top speed of 72 km/hr.
- Obstacle detection: When tracking an object, the Mavic 2 Zoom can plan a trajectory on its 3D map. It detects, detects and avoids obstacles in front of and behind the drone while filming the object without interruption.
- Combo set contains:
- DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
- DJI Smart Controller
- Intelligent Flight Battery
- Power Cable
- 3x Propellers
- RC Cable (Lightning connector)
- RC Cable (Standard Micro USB connector)
- RC Cable (USB Type-C connector)
- Gimbal Protector
- Communication Cable (USB 3.0 Type-C)
- USB Adapter
- RC Cable Slider (Large)
- 2x RC Cable Slider (Small)
- Spare Control Sticks
|Type||Drone incl. Camera|
|RC Performance||RTF (Ready to Fly)|
|Hovering Accuracy Vertical (m)||0,1|
|Hovering Accuracy Horizontal (m)||0,3|
|Hovering Accuracy Range with vision positioning vertical (m)||+/- 0,1|
|Hovering Accuracy Range with vision positioning horizontal (m)||+/- 0,3|
|Hovering Accuracy Range with GPS positioning vertical (m)||+/- 0,5|
|Hovering Accuracy Range with GPS positioning horizontal (m)||+/- 1,5|
|Max. Angular Velocity Pitch (°/s)||200|
|Max. Tilting Angle (°)||35|
|Max. Ascent Speed (m/s)||5|
|Max. Descent Speed (m/s)||3|
|Max. Flight Speed (m/s)||20|
|Max. Altitude (m)||6000|
|Max. Flight TIme (min)||31|
|Sensor Chip (inch)||1/2,3|
|Max. video resolution (pixel)||3840 x 2160|
|4k Video Recording (UHD)||30fps|
|2.7K / 2.5K Recording||60fps|
|Full HD Video Recording (1080p)||120fps|
|Effective Photo Resolution (Mio. Pixel)||12|
|Light Sensivity (ISO)||100 - 3200|
|Field of View (°)||83|
|35mm Equivalent Focal Length||24 - 48|
|Luminous Intensity||2,8 - 3,8|
|Stabilisation||3-axis Camera Stabilisation|
|Controlled Angular Accuracy||+/- 0,005|
|Max. Rotation Speed Longitudinal Axis (°/s)||120|
|Frequency||2,4 / 5,8 GHz|
|Number of Channels||7|
|Max. Transmission Range (km)||8,0|
|Type of Battery / Rechargeable Battery||Lithium Polymer|
|Internal Memory (GB)||8|
|Memory Card Slot||microSD|
|Max. Memory Card Size (GB)||128|
Photopoint offers free shipping for orders over 59€ delivered to Estonia. Take a look in the tab "Delivery" for a more precise delivery estimate.
For this product you can select the desired delivery method at the shopping cart:
Photopoint store Pick-up
Place your order from Photopoint web store and pick your goods up from one of Photopoint`s brick and mortar stores. The delivery to Photopoint store is free even for orders less than 59€. You will be noticed by e-mail when your order is ready for pick-up.
The Photopoint stores are located in Tallinn and Tartu. See the exact locations from here.
Omniva parcel terminal
You can order the goods to one of the Omniva Parcel terminals. Choose the desired terminal at the shopping cart. As the shipment arrives to the selected terminal, you will be sent an SMS-notification with an unique code. Go to the terminal within a week, enter the code and take your package. It is as simple as that.
See Omniva Parcel terminal locations here.
SmartPOST parcel terminal
Did not find an Omniva terminal at suitable location? Try SmartPost. Choose the desired terminal at the shopping cart. As the shipment arrives to the selected terminal, you will be sent an SMS-notification with an unique code. Go to the terminal within a week, enter the code and take your package. This method actually works for all parcel terminals.
See SmartPOST parcel terminal locations here.
Make sure you check out also the locations of DPD ParcelShops. These are located also in smaller Estonian towns. The delivery is the same. As the shipment arrives to the selected ParcelShop, you will be sent an SMS-notification. Go to the terminal, show your ID and take your package.
See DPD ParcelShop locations here.
Smartpost Finland parcel terminal
SmartPOST Finland is the best way to order goods to Finland. These terminals work the same way as in Estonia. As the shipment arrives to the selected terminal in Finland, you will be sent an SMS-notification with an unique code. Go to the terminal, enter the code and take your package.
See SmartPOST Finland parcel terminal locations here.
Matkahuolto parcel service
Matkahuolto is easy way to order goods to Finland. These are located also in smaller Finnish towns. As the shipment arrives to the selected Matkahuolto outlet, you will be sent an SMS-notification or an e-mail. Go to the outlet, show your ID and take your package.
See Matkahuolto outlet locations here.
Omniva courier delivery
The courier will transport your goods from Photopoint straight to the provided address. The delivery will take place at workdays from 08:00 to 17:00. Hold your phone near you as the courier will call you prior to its arrival. Please make sure there is someone at the destination, eligible to receive the shipment.