Philips DVT 2050
Main infoPhilips DVT 2050 Display: Dot-Matrix-LCD, 112 x 112 Pixel, 33 mm diagonal Language support: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian Storage media: 8 GB integrated memory (NAND flash), USB mass storage, microSD support up to 32 GB Connectiv
Product has been archived
Philips DVT 2050
- Display: Dot-Matrix-LCD, 112 x 112 Pixel, 33 mm diagonal
- Language support: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian
- Storage media: 8 GB integrated memory (NAND flash), USB mass storage, microSD support up to 32 GB
- Connectivity: 3.5 mm headphone jack, line in, USB 2.0
- Speakers: 28 mm diameter, round, frequency: 750 Hz - 18 kHz
- User friendliness: One-touch instant recording, voice-activated recording, key lock, firmware upgradeable, variable playback speeds, optimized for notes, optimized for conversations, microphone sensitivity high/low, time-stamped recordings, line-in, real-time clock, FM recording, remaining time display, noise reduction, file lock, index (up to 10), repeat A-B
- Audio recording:
- Built-in microphone: Stereo
- Recording formats: WAV (PCM), MP3
- Recording modes: PCM (WAV), N.C. (WAV), HQ (MP3), SP (MP3), LP (MP3)
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz, 32 kHz, 12 kHz, 8 kHz
- Bit rate: 1536 kbit/s (WAV), 384 kbit/s (WAV), 128 kbit/s (MP3), 64 kbit/s (MP3), 8 kbit/s (MP3)
- Recording time (internal memory): 12 hrs. (PCM mode), 50 hrs. (N.C. mode), 148 hrs. (HQ mode), 297 hrs. (SP mode), 2370 hrs. (LP mode)
|Max. Recording Time (h)||2370|
|Max. Operating Time During Recording (h)||50|
|Diameter Speaker (mm)||28|
|Screen Diagonal (cm)||3,3|
|Internal Memory (GB)||8|
|Memory Card Slot||microSD|
|Energy Supply||Rechargeable Batteries|
|Type of Battery / Rechargeable Battery||Lithium Polymer Rechargeable Battery|
|Colour||Silver / Black|
Photopoint offers free shipping for orders over 59€ delivered to Estonia. Take a look in the tab "Delivery" for a more precise delivery estimate.
For this product you can select the desired delivery method at the shopping cart:
Photopoint store Pick-up
Place your order from Photopoint web store and pick your goods up from one of Photopoint`s brick and mortar stores. The delivery to Photopoint store is free even for orders less than 59€. You will be noticed by e-mail when your order is ready for pick-up.
The Photopoint stores are located in Tallinn and Tartu. See the exact locations from here.
Omniva parcel terminal
You can order the goods to one of the Omniva Parcel terminals. Choose the desired terminal at the shopping cart. As the shipment arrives to the selected terminal, you will be sent an SMS-notification with an unique code. Go to the terminal within a week, enter the code and take your package. It is as simple as that.
See Omniva Parcel terminal locations here.
SmartPOST parcel terminal
Did not find an Omniva terminal at suitable location? Try SmartPost. Choose the desired terminal at the shopping cart. As the shipment arrives to the selected terminal, you will be sent an SMS-notification with an unique code. Go to the terminal within a week, enter the code and take your package. This method actually works for all parcel terminals.
See SmartPOST parcel terminal locations here.
Make sure you check out also the locations of DPD ParcelShops. These are located also in smaller Estonian towns. The delivery is the same. As the shipment arrives to the selected ParcelShop, you will be sent an SMS-notification. Go to the terminal, show your ID and take your package.
See DPD ParcelShop locations here.
Smartpost Finland parcel terminal
SmartPOST Finland is the best way to order goods to Finland. These terminals work the same way as in Estonia. As the shipment arrives to the selected terminal in Finland, you will be sent an SMS-notification with an unique code. Go to the terminal, enter the code and take your package.
See SmartPOST Finland parcel terminal locations here.
Matkahuolto parcel service
Matkahuolto is easy way to order goods to Finland. These are located also in smaller Finnish towns. As the shipment arrives to the selected Matkahuolto outlet, you will be sent an SMS-notification or an e-mail. Go to the outlet, show your ID and take your package.
See Matkahuolto outlet locations here.
Omniva courier delivery
The courier will transport your goods from Photopoint straight to the provided address. The delivery will take place at workdays from 08:00 to 17:00. Hold your phone near you as the courier will call you prior to its arrival. Please make sure there is someone at the destination, eligible to receive the shipment.