Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II body, black
Monthly payment starting from 23,82 €Open installments calculator
- 16.1 megapixel Live MOS sensor
- 3" tilt touch LCD screen & EVF
- 5-axis image stabiliser, up to 5 stops
- FullHD 1920 × 1080 50p video recording
- Dust and splashproof body
Warning: Last items in stock!
Ready, steady, clear – with the world‘s most powerful image stabilisation. Ideal for capturing clear photos and movies in low light without a tripod. From vertical and horizontal angle rotations to vertical and horizontal shifts and rolling movements, built-in 5-Axis VCM IS compensates for every possible blur. It even delivers a clear image in the viewfinder for stable framing.
Power in your palm
With the E-M5 Mark II, you have a full-proof portable system. It not only weighs in at a light 417g, it also boasts construction quality beyond compare. It’s splash / dust / freezeproof, so Mother Nature won’t get in the way of you capturing a creative shot or movie. Combined with a compact size, this OM-D lets you naturally get in the scene without sticking out of the crowd.
Free yourself from the cumbersome camera stabiliser normally needed for cinema-grade movie-making. The E-M5 Mark II features the world’s most powerful 5-Axis IS, which is all you need for hand-held filming. With it, you can shoot steadily even while moving. The high bit rate of up to 77Mbps and multiple frame rate options let you easily record stunning scenes in Full HD action.
Capture new perspectives
Because the touch-screen Vari-angle LCD can be flipped to any angle, you are free to film creative perspectives. Control the microphone and time code on the LCD or use the digital level with ease too.
Boost your resolution
When it comes to capturing fine details, the higher the resolution, the better. That’s why the E-M5 Mark II comes with new 40M High Res Shot. By capturing eight shots sequentially and then combining them into one, it is ideal for photographing works of art, landscapes or more of an amazing 40 megapixels.
Discover the ease of wire-free
Take complete control of your photography – wirelessly from your smartphone. Thanks to the E-M5 Mark II’s built-in Wi-Fi, you can adjust aperture, shutter speeds and other settings without ever touching the camera. With OLYMPUS Image Share on your phone, you can then share your photos instantly on social network sites.
Discover a compact lens system that makes you free: the OLYMPUS Micro Four Thirds system. With over 40 lenses – many of them dust, splash or freezeproof – it is perfect for your artistic visions, from macro to wide angle to telephoto. Their high quality leverages the
OM-D’s advanced technology to deliver clear movies or photos.
Extended warranties and insurance:
- Additional warranty + insurance (2 + 1 year) - 129,99 €
- Additional warranty (2 years) - 79,99 €
- Insurance (1 year) - 119,99 €
- Insurance (2 years) - 189,99 €
Choose a suitable extended warranty and insurance in checkout..
Blog posts mentioning this product:
- Karbist välja: Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II hübriidkaamera
- Püsivara Pühapäev: Olympus tõi suuremahulised tarkvarauuendused kolmele hübriidkaamerale
- CES 2016: Olympus 300mm F4 Pro on seni kõige teravam Olympuse micro four thirds objektiiv
- Päev toidublogijana – koos Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II hübriidkaameraga
- Hübriidkaameraga väikeses Tiibetis
- Olympus võitis EISA auhindade jagamisel kaks auhinda
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 II tarkvarauuendus v1.1
- CP+ 2015: Käed küljes – Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II hübriidkaamera
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II pildistab 16 MP sensoriga 40 MP pilte
3:2, 16:9, 1:1 aspect ratio available
1/3 or 1 EV increments
FourThirds lenses (with DMW-MA1 adapter)
Group (9 areas)
Center weighted average
1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV increments
Vertical-travel focal-plane shutter
Self-timer 2 sec
Self-timer 10 sec
High res shot
5 fps [Low]
RAW: up to 16 frames
JPEG: until memory card becomes full
Color temperature set (2000K - 14000K)
[FullHD] 1920 × 1080 24p
[HD] 1280 × 720 60p/50p
[HD] 1280 × 720 30p/25p
[HD] 1280 × 720 24p
[VGA] 640 × 480 30p
AVI (Video: Motion JPEG; Audio: Linear PCM stereo)
Saturation (15 levels)
First curtain sync
High speed sync
1/3 EV increments
Flashguns with standard hot shoe in manual mode
ISO 518 standard hot shoe
microHDMI (Type D)
3.5 mm headphones out
Olympus remote cable release RM-UC1